This website is for graduates of US and Canadian medical schools accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education or the American Osteopathic Association, and for international medical school graduates.
Log in to this website to:
- Check the status of your registration starting with the date we receive your application and ending with your score report date.
- Print Scheduling Permit for Step 3.
- Print Score Report for Step 3.
- Check and update your personal information (e.g., name, address).
- Registration for the current Step 3 examination will end July 18, 2014 .
- Registration for the restructured Step 3 examination will begin August 2014.
- No Step 3 examinations will be administered during most or all of October 2014.
- There will be a substantial score delay following introduction of the restructured Step 3 examination in November 2014. The duration of the score delay will be determined by examinee volume during the early months of exam administration. Based on historic trends, we estimate that the first scores for Step 3 exams taken on or after November 1, 2014 will be released during the first week of April 2015.
Note: Use of the FSMB Interactive Website requires Internet Explorer Version 6.0 or higher , Safari 2.0.4, or Firefox Version 184.108.40.206. Best when viewed with screen resolution no smaller than 1024 x 768. Reviewing Score Report PDF documents requires at least Adobe Reader 7.0. (More Info)