This website is for students and graduates of US and Canadian medical schools accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education or the American Osteopathic Association. If you are a student or graduate of a medical school outside the US or Canada or are applying for USMLE Step 3, click here.
Log in to this website to:
- Apply for USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK and/or Step 2 CS.
- Print Scheduling Permit for Step 1, Step 2 CK and/or Step 2 CS
- Print Score Report for Step 1, Step 2 CK and/or Step 2 CS
- Request score documents, certificates and/or confirmation letters.
- Check the status of your registration and document request history.
- Schedule an appointment for Step 2 CS.
- Check and update your personal information (e.g., name, address).
- Print Step 1 and Step 2 CK Eligibility Period Extension Form.
- Print Score Recheck Form.